Online Course Review Preparation Workshop
Are you preparing your course for online course review? Are you looking to make improvements to your courses? The “Online Course Review Preparation” workshop is a hands-on work session that explores the Quality Matters (QM) Rubric and provides a framework to improve the quality of your courses.
During the workshop, facilitators will work closely with the participants and guide them through the process of identifying opportunities for improvements in their online/hybrid courses based off of the QM rubric. Participants will leave the workshop with a course improvement plan and additional resources that they can use to improve their courses.
If you have any questions, please contact Brichaya Shah, Director of the Distance Learning Center, Marietta Campus.
NOTE: This workshop is not a path to KSU’s online teaching certification.
Participants should have access to an existing online course or have a completely developed online course before attending the workshop. This workshop is not for instructors building a course from scratch.
Upon the completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify areas for improvement in their online courses based on the QM rubric
- Identify available resources that will aid them in the improvement of their courses
Format and Outline
- Format: Hybrid
- Duration: Total of 6 hours
This workshop consists of three components:
- Part 1: Online Synchronous (Day 1, 1 hour)
- Part 2: Online Asynchronous (Day 1 – Day 6, 2 hours)
- Part 3: Face-to-Face Work Session (Day 7, 3 hours)
Registration for this workshop is currently closed.