Location: 3203 Campus Loop Road, House 58, Room #119, first floor, step-less entry
Hours of operation: 8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday through Friday (or by appointment)
Capacity: 18 students (1 wheelchair accessible); multiple presenters
- Please Note: Computers are not provided. Participants must provide their own laptop or other device for computer-based applications.
- Multiple camera lecture capture
- Overhead camera
- Panopto lecture capture software
- Two 52”and two 60” wall-mounted monitors
- Instructor station with smartscreen
- Internet-based videoconferencing capabilities
- Lecture capture
- Guest speaker capture
- Regular class meetings
- Internet-based video conferencing
- Training facility for campus-load software
- KSU faculty members and staff
- Please submit the Electronic Classroom Request Form for reservations, or contact the Distance Learning Center for more information.
- Parking will be provided for the requestor or designated representative; all other attendees will need to utilize the Lutheran Church parking lot.
- No food or drink in the classroom.
- Requestor or designated representative must be present at all times.